SELECTED PRESS & ARTICLES BY OR ABOUT DANIEL BEN-ZVI:
- "City Attorney joins Leading Attorneys to Promote Mediation"
- Daily Journal Article, March 2014
- "Joint Sessions: More Arrows in the Mediation Advocacy Quiver"
- Advocate, September 2013
- "International Real Estate, Probate Dispute Settles for $11M"
- Cypress website, January 15, 2013
- "Los Angeles Holds Awareness Week to Highlight Mediation"
- Daily Journal Article, April 26, 2013
- "Nine Ways To Be Ready For Mediation"
- Published in the Advocate, September, 2012
- "LA City Hall Supports Mediation Awareness Week"
- Daily Journal Article, April 20, 2012
- "Stress Detector"
Daniel Ben Zvi Profiled in Verdicts & Settlements, Daily Journal 12/26/08
- "Pacific Persuading"
Daniel Ben Zvi Profiled in Daily Journal, 10/31/01
- "The Power Of Mediation"
A Guest Editorial in WestSideToday
- Malicious Prosecution Update:
Originally published in the journal of the Institute for Conflict Management, February 2003.
- Mediator Daniel Ben-Zvi Settles Fraud Claims
An article about a group of fraud cases settled, originally published in the Verdicts &
Settlements, Daily Journal.
- The Mediation Revolution
Excerpt from "Inside the Minds: Alternative Dispute Resolution", Aspatore Books, 2004
Media Appearances: For copies, please contact our office.
- TELEVISION --- "MEDIATION BEHIND CLOSED DOORS" MULTI- PART TELEVISION PANEL DISCUSSION ON VARIOUS CASES, STRATEGIES AND TACTICS IN ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION FEATURING DANIEL BEN-ZVI WITH DIFFERENT GUEST PANEL ON EACH SHOW
- RADIO --- INTERVIEW AND CALL-IN SHOW FEATURING MEDIATOR DANIEL BEN-ZVI ON "THE DENNIS PRAGER RADIO SHOW" [8/12/03;1 HR]
- RADIO --- INTERVIEW AND CALL-IN SHOW FEATURING MEDIATOR DANIEL BEN-ZVI ON CBS RADIO, "THE BUSINESS HOUR” [8/8/05;1 HR]
- TELEVISION --- "SAVING THE AMERICAN DREAM" 2- PART TELEVISION PANEL DISCUSSION ON ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION FEATURING DANIEL BEN-ZVI [2 HALF-HOUR SHOWS ORIGINALLY BROADCAST IN 10/03 AND 12/03] [ other panelists include Lucie Barron, president of ADR Services and attorney James Goldman, Pircher, Nichols & Meeks ]
- TELEVISION --- "LAW TALK” 2- PART TELEVISION PANEL DISCUSSION ON MEDIATION FEATURING DANIEL BEN-ZVI [2 HALF-HOUR SHOWS ORIGINALLY BROADCAST IN 5/04
- SEMINAR --- "ENTERTAINMENT MEDIATION - MEETING THE CHALLENGE" – 2003 ANNUAL SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA MEDIATION CONFERENCE AT PEPPERDINE [ other panelists include attorney Carole Handler, O'Donnell & Schaeffer and Jonathan H. Anschell, General Counsel, CBS]
- SEMINAR --- "THE ROLE OF ATTORNEYS IN MEDIATION” - 2005 ANNUAL SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA MEDIATION CONFERENCE AT PEPPERDINE [ other panelists include Steven Glickman, president of leading plaintiffs’ trial lawyers association CAALA, and Harry Chamberlain II, president of leading defense lawyers association of southern California, ASCDC, and attorney Steven Mehta ]